3 Bedroom Semi-detached House available on Shared Ownership starting from £36,250 for a 25% share* plus a monthly rental cost.
Modern semi-detached 3 bedroom house located close to local amenities.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
Entrance hallway. Kitchen/Dining Room with integral oven & hob, fridge/freezer & washer/dryer, tiled floor and back door to garden. Cloak room. Living room with patio doors to garden. 3 Bedrooms. Bathroom with shower. Gas fired central heating. Rear garden with shed. Gated driveway.
Shared Ownership is an excellent way for first time buyers or anyone who cannot afford to buy outright, to get onto the property ladder in an area they want to live. With more and more buyers being priced out of the housing market, Shared Ownership offers excellent value for money as you need to raise far lower deposits than your average first time buyer, as well the amount you borrow from a mortgage lender.
^Photographs shown are for illustrative purposes only.
*Share advertised is the minimum share. Maximum share for initial purchase is 75%; Actual share purchase will be determined by financial assessment and individual circumstances in accordance with the HCA guidelines.
This property includes:
- Carpets and Flooring Throughout
- Oven, Hob & Extractor
- Fridge Freezer
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Bath With Shower & Shower Screen
Are you eligible to apply?
Shared ownership is offered to people who:
- Have the funds to purchase a share in the property or the ability to obtain a mortgage for their share purchase
- Have £80,000 or less household income
- Are on the electoral roll
- Have a good credit history
- Pass our financial affordability criteria to ensure that you can afford the property on a sustained basis
- Have no history of rent arrears