Mutual Exchange Application
PLEASE ONLY COMPLETE THIS IF YOU ARE A MIDLAND HEART CUSTOMER.
If you are a non-Midland Heart customer, please speak to your exchange partner and advise them that they need to complete this assessment first to start the process. You will also need to commence the process with your own landlord.
Before starting, please make sure that you have the following information to hand, or you will not be able to complete the initial assessment.
- Is your exchange partner’s landlord a Housing Association or Local Authority?
- How many people will be moving into the property that you are leaving?
- How many couples are there?
- How many single persons aged over 16 are there?
- How many children between the age of 10 and 15 are there, and what are their genders?
- How many children under 10 are there
- Do you know the number of bedrooms they are eligible for? You can find this information out using the Local Housing Allowance bedroom calculator.
- Are you behind on your rent account?
- Have you breached your tenancy?
- Do you know your tenancy type? Assured/fixed term/starter tenant/etc.
- The email addresses for both yourself and the person that will be moving into your property.
If you have all of this information please start the assessment below.