Gas Safety Checks
Gas and electrical safety checks are really important and save lives. We have a duty to keep you safe and will be continuing to carry out annual gas and electrical safety checks and any urgent related repairs during this time.
We’re taking precautions to protect you, your family and our staff based on government guidance and will adapt our approach in line with any further government advice.
To ensure we keep you, your family and our staff safe please note the following information and guidance:
- We will be checking if anyone in your home is self-isolating or has been in contact with someone who’s been diagnosed with Coronavirus before attending
- We will be asking you to keep your distance and stay in another room whilst essential work is being carried out
- We will be wearing protective clothing whilst in your home
- We will wash hands with soap or use hand sanitiser before coming in and when leaving
- We advise you to wipe down all surfaces of the boiler and other appliances such as fires and cookers before and after any visit with a suitable antibacterial cleaner
If you have any questions about your essential safety check, please get in touch.