Apartment 134 - Two Bedrooms £142,500 for a 75% share
St Crispin Retirement Village, NN5 4RB
This apartment offers a spacious Living room with a Juliet balcony and open views.
Available to buy on Shared Ownership - £142,500 for a 75% share plus a monthly charge.
This 1st Floor Apartment is not overlooked and has open views. It comprises:
- Lounge 21.0’ x 11.6’ Spacious lounge with a Juliet balcony. Fitted uplighters. Comes with fitted carpet and fitted fireplace
- Kitchen 8.10’ x 11.6’ Fitted kitchen offering white units with grey worktop. Fitted with built in appliances including fridge/freezer/hob/cooker/ dishwasher and washing machine (all subject to terms and conditions). Several built in spot lights
- Bedroom One 14.1’ x 9.6’ Built in wardrobe. Fitted carpets and curtains
- Bedroom Two 9.10’ x 7.10’ Good size for a second bedroom could be used as dining room, carpets and curtains
- Toilet/shower room 8.0’ x 6.11’ Fully tiled shower room and non slip flooring. Several built in spot lights
- Hallway 9.4’ x 7.10’ Light and spacious hallway. 2 storage cupboards
Fob operated door entry system into the village
Internal telephone system provided
Warden alarm system linked to site based 24 hour care
Overnight guest room available for booking
Communal lounges and meeting rooms
There are extensive on-site facilities where you can spend as much or as little time interacting with other residents as you wish.
The onsite facilities include:
- Coffee shop
- Village hall
- Village shop
- Hobby room
- Snooker room
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Overnight guest room available for booking
- Ample parking on site
Your home will be your own so friends and family members are welcome to visit at any time and there is a guest suite available.
There is a dedicated on-site Scheme Manager to ensure you feel safe. They will be a friendly face that you can talk to if you need additional support or further information about local services.
You will also have access to a 24 hour emergency alarm service for your peace of mind.
Welcome to St Crispin Retirement VillageWatch our video here
The best way to get in touch is to complete the ‘Contact Us’ form below. You can also call us on 0800 44 55 67.
Eligibility criteria - All applicants must be aged 55+. Please note purchasers will be subject to a Risk and Needs Assessment.
There will be Rent and a Service Charge Payable.
^Photographs shown are for illustrative purposes only.
Amount advertised is subject to change
>Room measurements/Floor plans are for illustrative purposes only. They are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture. For exact plot specification, please arrange a viewing.