Apartment 309 - Two Bedrooms £146,250 for a 75% share
St Crispin Retirement Village, NN5 4RB
This apartment offers a spacious Living room with two Juliet balconies overlooking St Crispin clock tower.
Available to buy on Shared Ownership - £146,250 for a 75% share plus a monthly charge.
This 3rd Floor Apartment comprises:
- Lounge 16.2’ x 12.11’ Spacious lounge with 2 Juliet balconies and overlooking the clock tower. Fitted uplighters. Comes with fitted carpet and curtains
- Kitchen 10.9’ x 8.2’ Cream fitted kitchen with grey worktop. Several built-in spot lights. Fully tiled. Space for built in appliances
- Bedroom One 11.7’ x 9.10’ Fitted carpet and curtains. Fitted wardrobe. Not overlooked
- Bedroom Two 9.10’ x 7.10’ Fitted carpet and curtains
- Toilet/shower room 9.5’ x 6.2’ Fully tiled shower room. Several built-in spot lights
- Hallway 19.10’ x 4.11’ Spacious hallway with grey flooring. 2 storage cupboards
Fob operated door entry system into the village
Internal telephone system provided
Warden alarm system linked to site based 24 hour care
Overnight guest room available for booking
Communal lounges and meeting rooms
There are extensive on-site facilities where you can spend as much or as little time interacting with other residents as you wish.
The onsite facilities include:
- Coffee shop
- Village hall
- Village shop
- Hobby room
- Snooker room
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Overnight guest room available for booking
- Ample parking on site
Your home will be your own so friends and family members are welcome to visit at any time and there is a guest suite available.
There is a dedicated on-site Scheme Manager to ensure you feel safe. They will be a friendly face that you can talk to if you need additional support or further information about local services.
You will also have access to a 24 hour emergency alarm service for your peace of mind.
Welcome to St Crispin Retirement VillageWatch our video here
The best way to get in touch is to complete the ‘Contact Us’ form below. You can also call us on 0800 44 55 67.
Eligibility criteria - All applicants must be aged 55+. Please note purchasers will be subject to a Risk and Needs Assessment.
There will be Rent and a Service Charge Payable.
^Photographs shown are for illustrative purposes only.
Amount advertised is subject to change
>Room measurements/Floor plans are for illustrative purposes only. They are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture. For exact plot specification, please arrange a viewing.