Bacchus Road, Winson Green, Birmingham, B18 4RA
2 Bedroom Bacchus Road, Winson Green, Birmingham, B18 4RA available
2 Bedroom Mid Terraced House available on Shared Ownership starting from £32,500 for a 25% share*Enquire online
2 Bedroom House available on Shared Ownership starting from £32,500 for a 25% share* plus a monthly rental charge**
Modern Two Bedroom Mid Terraced house conveniently located with easy access to the City Centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance hallway. Downstairs cloakroom with WC. Kitchen/Breakfast room. Living Room. Two bedrooms. Bathroom with a shower over the bath.
The property also benefits from electric central heating system, flooring/carpets throughout, a rear garden and allocated parking.
*We have received an application to purchase this property. No further viewings are currently being arranged whilst we access this application*
Shared Ownership is an excellent way for first time buyers or anyone who cannot afford to buy outright, to get onto the property ladder in an area they want to live. With more and more buyers being priced out of the housing market, Shared Ownership offers excellent value for money as you need to raise far lower deposits than your average first time buyer, as well the amount you borrow from a mortgage lender. So call us today for further information and see how we can help you buy your very own home.
^Photographs shown are for illustrative purposes only.
*Share advertised is the minimum share. Maximum share for initial purchase 75%; Actual share purchase will be determined by financial assessment and individual circumstances in accordance with the HCA guidelines.
**Monthly rental cost excludes any mortgage payment but includes rent, buildings insurance, estate, service and management charge. Amount advertised is subject to change and is dependent on a financial assessment and individual circumstances.
This property includes:
- Carpets and Flooring Throughout
- Oven, Hob & Extractor
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Bath With Shower & Shower Screen
- Allocated Parking
Are you eligible to apply?
Shared ownership is offered to people who:
- Have the funds to purchase a share in the property or the ability to obtain a mortgage for their share purchase
- Have £80,000 or less household income
- Are on the electoral roll
- Have a good credit history
- Pass our financial affordability criteria to ensure that you can afford the property on a sustained basis
- Have no history of rent arrears
- All applicants are required to register and apply in the first instance with Help to Buy Midlands for eligibility approval.