Bluebell Woods, Rosliston Rd South, Drakelow, Burton-on-Trent, DE15 9UD
2 Bedroom Bluebell Woods, Rosliston Rd South, Drakelow, Burton-on-Trent, DE15 9UD available
2 Bedroom Houses available on Shared Ownership starting from £92,500 for a 50% share* plus a monthly rental cost. FLOORPLANEnquire online
Two Bedroom Terraced Houses available on Shared Ownership starting from £92,500 for a 50% share* plus a monthly rental cost.
Brand New Two Bedroom Terraced Houses available on our Shared Ownership scheme.
These desirable properties are located on a new development called Bluebell Woods, on the edge of the hamlet of Drakelow, situated less than 4 miles south of Burton-on-Trent. The location is ideal if you are looking for rural living within easy reach of nearby towns and cities.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
- Entrance Hall with storage cupboard
- Downstairs WC
- Fitted Kitchen to the front with stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- Spacious Living/Dining room with French doors to the rear garden and open plan stairs to first floor
- Two good-sized bedrooms
- Bathroom with a shower over the bath
- Gas-fired central heating
- Flooring/carpets throughout
- Turfed rear garden with a shed
- Tandem driveway with parking for two vehicles
The development is a short drive from the neighbouring village of Stapenhill, which offers a range of local shops, a pub, a medical centre and other amenities. Burton-upon-Trent offers a good choice of amenities, including two indoor shopping centres and the historic Victorian Market Hall with a neighbouring outdoor market. There is a Sainsbury’s, a Tesco and Asda superstore as well as a wide range of independent shops.
Register your interest now.
Shared Ownership is an excellent way for first time buyers or anyone who cannot afford to buy outright, to get onto the property ladder in an area they want to live. With more and more buyers being priced out of the housing market, Shared Ownership offers excellent value for money as you need to raise far lower deposits than your average first time buyer, as well the amount you borrow from a mortgage lender. So call us today to register your interest and see how we can help you buy your very own home.
^Photographs shown are for illustrative purposes only and are of a typical Midland Heart property at this location.
*Share advertised is the minimum share. Maximum share for initial purchase 75%; Actual share purchase will be determined by financial assessment and individual circumstances in accordance with the HCA guidelines. Amount advertised is subject to change
An additional monthly rental cost applies that includes rent, buildings insurance and management charge but excludes any mortgage payment.
>Floor plans depict a typical layout of this house type. They are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture. For exact plot specification, please speak with our Sales Adviser.
This property includes:
- Carpets and Flooring Throughout
- Oven, Hob & Extractor
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Bath With Shower & Shower Screen
- Allocated Parking
- Turfed Garden
Nearby Stapenhill and Stanton offer a good choice of local schools, with the Riverview Primary School, the Edge Hill Junior School and Stanton Primary School all currently rated “Good” by Ofsted. The Burton and South Derbyshire College, which provides a broad range of vocational and academic courses for learners aged 16 to 18 as well as courses for adults is also rated “Good” by Ofsted.
Bluebell Woods is within easy commuting distance of Burton, Birmingham, Derby and Lichfield. Located near to both with the A38 and A444, which provide road links to Burton-upon-Trent and beyond. From the village, the drive to the centre of Burton takes just 10 minutes, where the town’s railway station has regular services to Derby, Nottingham and Birmingham. East Midlands Airport is only 30 minutes away by car, while Birmingham Airport can be reached in 35 minutes.
Are you eligible to apply?
Shared ownership is offered to people who:
- Have the funds to purchase a share in the property or the ability to obtain a mortgage for their share purchase
- Have £80,000 or less household income
- Are on the electoral roll
- Have a good credit history
- Pass our financial affordability criteria to ensure that you can afford the property on a sustained basis
- Have no history of rent arrears
- All applicants are required to register and apply in the first instance with Help to Buy for eligibility approval.