Estley Green, Off Buxton Crescent, Broughton Astley, LE9 6TA
2 Bedroom Estley Green, Off Buxton Crescent, Broughton Astley, LE9 6TA available
COMING SOON - Brand New Two Bedroom Terraced Houses available to buy on Shared Ownership. These desirable properties are located on a new Jelson Homes development called Estley Green in the popular village of Broughton Astley. FLOORPLANEnquire online
AVAILABLE SOON : Brand New Two Bedroom Houses available to buy on Shared Ownership.
These desirable properties are located on a new Jelson Homes development in the popular village of Broughton Astley in South Leicestershire. Only six miles from Hinckley and nine miles from the centre of Leicester.
Prices start from £92,500 for a 50% share* plus a monthly rental charge.
- Only available to buy on Shared Ownership : 50% to 75% initial share available
- The opportunity to buy more shares to own 100% of the property in the future
- All interested parties must be approved by Help To Buy
The properties briefly comprise:
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs WC
- Kitchen to front with oven, hob & hood
- Living room with French doors to rear garden
- 2 Bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Gas-fired central heating
- Flooring/carpets throughout
- Turfed rear garden
- Allocated parking for 2 vehicles
2 Bedroom £185,000 (100%)
Shares available from 50% to 75%
50% share = £92,500 Rent = £231.25
75% share = £138,750 Rent = £115.63
Plus the following monthly charges:
Management Charge: £22.00
Buildings Insurance: £4.13
Estate Charge: £14.28
Shared Ownership is an excellent way for first time buyers or anyone who cannot afford to buy outright, to buy a property in an area they want to live. It is great if you have limited savings, as you only need a deposit for the share you buy.
AVAILABLE SOON - Contact us today to register your interest and see how we can help you buy your very own home.
Viewings strictly by appointment only - all applicants are required to register and apply in the first instance with Help to Buy Midlands for eligibility approval.
*Share advertised is the minimum share. Maximum share for initial purchase 75%; Actual share purchase will be determined by financial assessment and individual circumstances in accordance with the HCA guidelines. Amount advertised is subject to change & is based on a 50% share of a 2 bedroom house.
An additional monthly rental charge applies that includes rent, buildings insurance and management charge but excludes any mortgage payment.
^Any Images/Photographs shown are for illustrative purposes only and are only an example of a typical Midland Heart property at this location.
>Floor plans depict a typical layout of the house types and are for illustrative purposes only. They are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture. For exact plot specification, please speak with our Sales Adviser.
This property includes:
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Oven, Hob & Extractor
- Carpets and Flooring Throughout
- Bath With Shower & Shower Screen
- Allocated Parking
The development is located in the large village of Broughton Astley, which benefits from a variety of local shops, supermarkets, schools, pubs and leisure activities.
The location offers excellent transport links. The village is within easy reach of train stations at Narborough, South Wigston and Hinckley and the M1 and M69 motorways. Broughton Astley is within a short commutable distance of Coventry, Hinckley and Leicester.
Are you eligible to apply?
Shared ownership is offered to people who:
- Have the funds to purchase a share in the property or the ability to obtain a mortgage for their share purchase
- Have £80,000 or less household income
- Are on the electoral roll
- Have a good credit history
- Pass our financial affordability criteria to ensure that you can afford the property on a sustained basis
- Have no history of rent arrears
- All applicants are required to register and apply in the first instance with Help to Buy for eligibility approval.