Jackson Street, Coalville, LE67 3LT
2 Bedroom Jackson Street, Coalville, LE67 3LT available
COMING SOON - A selection of Brand New Two Bedroom Semi-detached Houses available to buy on Shared Ownership. These desirable properties are located on a new development located off Jackson Street near to Coalville Town Centre. FLOOR PLANEnquire online
AVAILABLE SOON : Affordable Homes - Exclusive to Midland Heart
A selection of Brand New Two Bedroom Semi-detached Houses available to buy on Shared Ownership. These desirable properties are located on a new development located on Jackson Street in Coalville, near to the town centre.
2 Bedroom Semi-detached Houses starting from £64,000 for a 40% share* plus a monthly rental charge.
- Only available to buy on Shared Ownership : 40% to 75% initial share available
- The opportunity to buy more shares to own 100% of the property in the future
- All interested parties must be approved by Help To Buy
The properties briefly comprise:
- Entrance to open plan Living room with stairs to 1st floor
- Downstairs WC
- Door to rear Kitchen/Dining room with oven, hob & hood
- 2 good sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Gas-fired central heating
- Flooring/carpets throughout
- Turfed rear garden
- Allocated parking for 2 vehicles
2 Bedroom £160,000 (100%)
Shares available from 40% to 75%
40% share = £64,000 Rent = £240.00
75% share = £120,000 Rent = £100.00
Plus the following monthly charges:
Management Charge £22.00
Buildings Insurance £4.13
Shared Ownership is an excellent way for first time buyers or anyone who cannot afford to buy outright, to buy a property in an area they want to live. It is great if you have limited savings, as you only need a deposit for the share you buy.
AVAILABLE SOON - Contact us today to register your interest and see how we can help you buy your very own home.
Viewings strictly by appointment only - all applicants are required to register and apply in the first instance with Help to Buy Midlands for eligibility approval.
*Share advertised is the minimum share. Maximum share for initial purchase 75%; Actual share purchase will be determined by financial assessment and individual circumstances in accordance with the HCA guidelines. Amount advertised is subject to change & is based on a 40% share of a 2 bedroom house.
An additional monthly rental charge applies that includes rent, buildings insurance and management charge but excludes any mortgage payment.
^Any Images/Photographs shown are for illustrative purposes only and are of a typical 2 Bedroom property here.
>Floor plans depict a typical layout of this house type and are for illustrative purposes only. They are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture. For exact plot specification, please speak with our Sales Adviser.
This property includes:
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Oven, Hob & Extractor
- Carpets and Flooring Throughout
- Bath With Shower & Shower Screen
- Allocated Parking
The town of Coalville is located in the heart of the National Forest and is steeped in history. Once a thriving coal mining town, today Coalville boasts plenty of modern attractions, shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants.
Are you eligible to apply?
Shared ownership is offered to people who:
- Have the funds to purchase a share in the property or the ability to obtain a mortgage for their share purchase
- Have £80,000 or less household income
- Are on the electoral roll
- Have a good credit history
- Pass our financial affordability criteria to ensure that you can afford the property on a sustained basis
- Have no history of rent arrears
- All applicants are required to register and apply in the first instance with Help to Buy for eligibility approval.