Building Control Surveyor
Technical, tactful and persuasive – the qualities you'll need to build quality new homes.-
How are we going to get you there?
On successful completion...
You will be a qualified Building control surveyor and have professional membership with IFE (Institute of Fire Engineers) and CIOB (Chartered Institute of Building)
What is the job?
You’ll work on the planning and construction phases of our building homes projects to make sure they meet building standards.
- work closely with contractors, designers, builders and engineers
- make sure building designs and plans meet regulations
- Measuring and sampling building materials to check their quality – they also identify any defects and suggest ways to correct them
- suggest ways to make the building project more cost-effective carry out regular site inspections at each stage of the building process
- write inspection reports and keep records
Duration: 5 years