Let us know...
We've designed this to enable you to report problems in your neighbourhood. If there's something else you'd like to talk to us about you can use the contact form.
You can use this form to report:
- Fly tipping - where someone has left waste on, or in the communal area of, a Midland Heart property. This might be hypodermic needles or bulky items like furniture or electrical items
- An unauthorised occupier in a Midland Heart property - someone you believe not to be the legal tenant living in one of our properties
- An abandoned vehicle - a vehicle that has been left on Midland Heart property for a long period of time without being moved
- Graffiti - where someone has graffitied communal areas or communal properties or where the graffiti uses personal, abusive, racist or threatening language
- Pests or vermin - where pests or vermin are present in the communal areas of shared properties Midland Heart will remove the infestation. Infestations of pests or vermin in private Midland Heart properties are the responsibility of the customer, for more information you can view the Pests & vermin section of our website
Please complete this form in as much detail as possible, the more information we have the more likely we are to be able to resolve the issue quickly. Our standard response time for issues reported via this form is two working days. We are currently experiencing longer response times as many of our customer service staff are in training for the launch of our new Customer First programme. We apologise in advance for this.