Mutual Exchange Application
Before starting, please make sure that you have the following information to hand, or you will not be able to complete the initial assessment.
- You must have told your landlord about the exchange
- Is your landlord a Housing Association or Local Authority?
- How many people will be moving with you into the Midland Heart property?
- How many couples are there?
- How many single persons aged over 16 are there?
- How many children between the age of 10 and 15 are there, and what their genders are?
- How many children under 10 are there
- The number of bedrooms you are eligible for? You can find this information out using the Local Housing Allowance bedroom calculator
- Are you behind on your rent account?
- Have you breached your tenancy?
- Do you know your tenancy type (Assured/Fixed term/Starter Tenant/etc)
- If you have pets - A list of all that will be moving with you.
If you have all of this information please start below.