Our opening hours over the festive period
We’re all looking forward to enjoying this festive period. That means our offices, including the Customer Hub, will be closed for a few extra days over Christmas and New Year.
Don’t worry, you can still visit our website, email email@example.com and contact us for anything else here. We’ll look into these and arrange appointments if needed when the office reopens.
We’ll be closed on:
- Tuesday 24 December – from 2pm
- Wednesday 25 December
- Thursday 26 December
- Friday 27 December
- Wednesday 1 January
In an emergency, you can contact our out of hours service on 0345 60 20 540. An emergency repair is anything which is an immediate threat to your health and safety or security within your home. Examples of an emergency are below:
- Gas leak or the smell of gas (you can also immediately call 0800 111 999)
- Uncontainable water leak
- No power or exposed electrical wires
- External doors which will not lock
- If you can see or smell smoke, immediately call 999 or 112 before calling us
When the offices reopen the phone lines are going to be busy so if you need to contact us try us via the website, email or social media instead if you can.
We hope you have a brilliant Christmas and a happy New Year.