Making a Complaint

We try to provide the best possible service to all of our customers, however we realise that sometimes things go wrong. If you are unhappy about the service we have provided we would like the opportunity to put things right. For more information please see our complaints procedure.

If you are still unhappy with our response you have the right to raise your complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service.  See their website for information on what they do and how they can help you.

The Financial Ombudsman Service provides a free, independent service for clients to solve disputes with not for profit debt advice providers.  The Financial Ombudsman Service will only step in once we have been given the opportunity to investigate your complaint.  So please contact us first. If your complaint is about debt advice, if you were seeking advice about your credit record and you are not satisfied with the outcome of our investigation or if eight weeks have passed since you first let us know about your concerns, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman to review your complaint.

Their contact details are as follows:

Financial Ombudsman Service 
Exchange Tower 
E14 9SR

Phone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123