Helping you at home
Our domestic and personal care service is called Making Life Easier. This service provides support for customers in their own home.
We can support with anything from getting the weekly shopping to helping with the housework. We also offer assistance with dressing, personal hygiene, making sure your medication is correct and more.
Whether you are already a Midland Heart customer living in one of our schemes or someone in the local community, Making Life Easier is available to you to help make things just that little bit simpler. Costs can vary but are available upon request by contacting your local Extra Care scheme.
Our Extra Care Schemes:
- Coventry: Poppy Court, Willenhall on 02476 301833 or Bevan Court, Cheylesmore 02476 502144
- Wolverhampton: St Matthews Place on 01902 459772
- Walsall: Oakwood Lodge on 01922 711622
- West Bromwich: Aviary Court on 0121 5888444
- Smethwick: Penmakers Court on 0845 850 1020 Ext 5925
- Dudley: Broad Meadow on 01384246191