Our mission is to be a leading housing organisation, delivering homes and services across the Midlands that enable people to live independently
We own and manage 33,000 homes, and balance great customer service and value for money to provide a range of quality services for 70,000 customers.
Our Vision is to: -
- Remain true to our charitable aims of providing truly affordable homes in the most challenging areas of the Midlands,
- Deliver a range of housing options balancing great customer service and value for money,
- Build desperately needed new homes for social and affordable rent whilst supporting customers who aspire to move into home ownership,
- Continue to work with commissioners to protect and deliver our Supported Living services, to support people who are homeless and seek to grow Retirement Living services to provide high quality housing options for older people
- Be the first point of call for others in the sector, who want to work in partnership with a leading housing and support provider.
Corporate Plan to 2020
“In 2017 we launched Midland Heart’s Fit for the Future corporate plan to 2020. Since then we have completely transformed our business.
“I am immensely proud that we delivered our best ever performance across our operations and, most importantly, fantastic outcomes for our customers.
“Going forward we will continue to deliver our strategy to achieve our ambition to be a leading housing organisation supporting customers to live independently”.
View the Midland Heart Corporate Plan to 2020 here.
Our values guide our work; we are people focused; we are professional and we are inclusive.
Find out more about what we do