Our customer service centre (CSC) is your first point of contact for general questions about housing such as repairs, rent and antisocial behaviour.
We’re open from 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday and when we’re not open you will be transferred to our out-of-hours service where you can report any emergency repairs.
Our customer service centre can help you by:
- organising day-to-day and emergency repairs in your home;
- arranging jobs with our contractors and times when we can visit;
- making appointments for you with relevant staff;
- advising you on how to use our full range of services; and if you’re looking for a new home, we will tell you if we have properties available for you.
You can contact us in a number of ways:
• By telephone: 0345 60 20 540
• By letter to: 20 Bath Row, Birmingham, B15 1LZ
• By Email: email@example.com
• By Fax: 0870 60 70 371
• In person by visiting one of our area offices- see the addresses here.
When contacting us we will:
• Be polite, friendly and professional.
• Try to resolve all enquiries at the first point of contact.
• Advise you of the options available to you should you not be happy with the service you receive.