- To store colour scheme preferences.
- To store font size preferences.
- To store "Site Images" on/off preferences.
- To store language preferences.
- To store calendar event area and type preferences.
- To store Administrator access
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) is an industry body that provides in depth information about cookies. For further information visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/ website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the IAB site tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to manage cookies
If you wish to restrict, block or delete cookies from our website - or any other website - you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different so check the 'Help' menu of your particular browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Please bear in mind that if you do this, certain personalised features of this website cannot be provided to you.