We're looking forward to meeting you for your sign up meeting and we bet you can't wait to get your keys!
Do I need to prepare for the meeting?
You should have received a copy of your sign up pack by now. Take the time to read through it carefully before the meeting and make a note of any questions you have. If you can't find your sign up pack you can view and download it here.
What do I need to bring to the meeting?
- Bring a copy of your I.D
- If you claim Universal Credit bring a phone or tablet so that you can log into into your account
What will happen during the sign up meeting.
You'll meet one of our Rent Payment Officers at your new home at the agreed time and date. During the meeting we'll:
- Sign your tenancy agreement if you haven't already
- Show you where the important locations are such as your gas and electricity meters, fuse box and stop tap.
- Support you to update your Universal Credit Journal if you have one
- Give you your moving in checklist so you know what the next steps are
- Most importantly - Hand you the keys to your new home!