Our mission is to be a leading housing organisation, delivering homes and services across the Midlands that enable people to live independently
We own and manage 34,000 homes, and balance great customer service and value for money to provide a range of quality services for 70,000 customers.
Our Vision is to:
- Remain true to our charitable aims of providing truly affordable homes in the most challenging areas of the Midlands,
- Deliver a range of housing options balancing great customer service and value for money,
- Build desperately needed new homes for social and affordable rent whilst supporting customers who aspire to move into home ownership,
- Continue to work with commissioners to protect and deliver our Supported Living services, to support people who are homeless and seek to grow Retirement Living services to provide high quality housing options for older people
- Be the first point of call for others in the sector, who want to work in partnership with a leading housing and support provider.
Find out more about Midland Heart on our Group Website