We're glad that you're thinking about getting involved and having your voice heard.
On this page you can find more information about My Voice, FAQ's and contact details for our customer scrutiny team.
If you'd like to find out more about the different activities we have available click here.
What can you expect from us?
You’ll receive all the training you need to take part in whichever options suit you.
Each year we’ll ask you what topics you might need more support with and add these to our plan.
We'll make sure getting involved doesn’t cost you. You can get involved from the comfort of your own home if you're able to.
If this isn’t possible we'll support you with bus and train travel and/or reasonable expenses, such as mileage or caring costs, which are paid directly into your bank account.
You’ll get access to Yammer, a secure online group where you can talk to other customers.
You can also use it to look at information we send to you.
If you have any concerns about getting involved, the team are there to help find the solution.
We can offer one to one support if you need it.
Frequently Asked Questions...
- Why should I get involved?
- Who can have their voice heard?
- How much time will I have to commit?
- How do I sign up?
- Your feedback is really important and makes a big difference in how we improve the services you receive.
- As well as getting better services from us, getting involved with us can be a great way to challenge yourself, do something different and help improve your self-esteem and confidence.
- It’s also a great way to learn new skills and support your development
Please note: You won't be able to review individual complaints or issues specific to you.
- Diversity is at the heart of all of our Customer Involvement opportunities.
- We want to hear the views of all our customers, from all backgrounds, and tenancies.
- Some of our involvement groups (e.g. surveys) require just a few minutes of your time.
- However, others (e.g. My Impact or My Scrutiny) require you to meet on a regular basis.
- Click here for more information about the time required to take part in each activity.
- We've made the sign up process really simple. All you need to do is fill out the form below and we'll do the rest.
- Once you've submitted it we'll get back to you and invite you to a 'getting to know you session'. We can't wait to find out more about you!
I still have more questions!
We're here to help if you have any unanswered questions, need guidance to fill out the form or if you'd just like to have a chat with us before signing up.
Video call us on Microsoft Teams: Click here to join. (The first Wednesday of every month between 3pm-4pm)
Text us on: 07771 676 773 (between 9AM -5pm Mon - Fri)
Email us at: Customerscrutiny@midlandheart.org.uk (Anytime)