Struggling to pay your rent?

If you’re struggling to pay your rent it’s very important that you speak to us. We can refer you to our Money Advice Team who will help you to get back on track. Call us on 0345 60 20 540 as soon as possible and we'll have a chat to figure out what we can do to help.

What is the Money Advice service?

Our Money Advice Team offers free and confidential advice to help you to manage your finances. They can help you work through any financial problems that you're having and find a solution that suits you.

There are many reasons why people fall into financial problems. Our advisors are experienced in supporting people who have faced a range of health, financial, welfare and personal challenges. 

What support can your Money Advice team offer?

Our advisors will look carefully at your individual situation to offer the best way forward for you. They can help you to:

  • Claim benefits
  • Apply for reconsiderations
  • Attend tribunals 
  • Resolve debt problems
  • Challenge unenforceable debt
  • Budget your finances
  • Access foodbanks

Who can use the Money Advice Service?

Our Money Advice service is only available to our customers, this includes customers living in any of our homes or schemes.

Have a look at this video to find out about one of our customers experiences using our Money Advice service.

If you'd like support, advice or if you're interested in attending one of our money management sessions please fill out this short form and we'll arrange for one of our advisors to contact you.

I want to complain about advice I was given

We try to provide the best possible service to all of our customers however, we know that sometimes things go wrong. 

If you are unhappy about the service we have provided we would like the opportunity to put things right.

For information on making a complaint about the financial advice you have received please visit our complaints section.

Financial Ombudsman Service

If you're still unhappy with our response you have the right to raise your complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service

The Financial Ombudsman Service provides a free, independent service for clients to solve disputes with not for profit debt advice providers.

The Financial Ombudsman Service will only step in once we have been given the opportunity to investigate your complaint so please contact us first.

You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service if:

  • If your complaint is about debt advice
  • If you were seeking advice about your credit record and you are not satisfied with the outcome of our investigation
  • If eight weeks have passed since you first let us know about your concerns, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman to review your complaint.

Their contact details are:

Financial Ombudsman Service 
Exchange Tower 
E14 9SR

Phone: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123

Financial Ombudsman Service Logo