What am I paying a service charge for?

Whilst you own your home, you may pay a service charge towards the upkeep of areas where you live.  This may include items such as open public places, planted areas and adopted highways.  Whilst you cannot always see these areas, under the terms of the transfer of the freehold to you it is your obligation to pay.

Other managing agents or companies may manage these areas and set the charges rather than us setting the charges. 

If you have any issues with the communal areas where you live them please call 0345 60 20 540.

How can I discuss my service charge?

If you have any questions about your service charge you can contact us on 0345 60 20 540

What happens if I am unhappy with the service?

If you're unhappy with any communal service then please call us on 0345 60 20 540