St Crispin Retirement Village
St Crispin Drive, Duston, Northampton, NN5 4RB
- Affordable Retirement Homes in Duston, Northampton
- 1 and 2 Bedroom properties for sale
- Options to buy on either Shared Ownership or Outright Sale basis
- Lovely on-site facilities all under one roof
- Guaranteed buyback on resale
St. Crispin’s Retirement Village is a very friendly community located near to a village within the beautiful Northamptonshire countryside.
You’ll have the freedom that comes with having your own home while also thriving in a friendly supportive community with extensive on-site facilities.
It is located within walking distance of a village with a local pub and an array of shops. On a very good bus route into Northampton Town Centre
There are extensive on-site facilities where you can spend as much or as little time interacting with other residents as you wish.
The onsite facilities include:
- Coffee shop
- Village hall
- Village shop
- Hobby room
- Snooker room
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Overnight guest room available for booking
- Ample parking on site
Your home will be your own so friends and family members are welcome to visit at any time and there is a guest suite available.
There is a dedicated on-site Scheme Manager to ensure you feel safe. They will be a friendly face that you can talk to if you need additional support or further information about local services.
You will also have access to a 24 hour emergency alarm service for your peace of mind.
We have a select number of self-contained apartments & bungalows with options to buy on either shared ownership or outright sale.
The properties include:
- Their own front door
- Spacious entrance hallway
- Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Living room, many with their own balcony
- Shower room with basin & toilet
- One or two bedrooms
- Full gas central heating with individually controlled cool touch radiators
- Fob operated door entry system into the village
- Warden alarm system linked to site based 24 hour care
- Guaranteed Buy Back Promise
All applicants must be aged 55+. Please note purchasers will be subject to a Risk and Needs Assessment.
Let us know you're interested by scrolling to the bottom of this page and filling out the form.
Welcome to St Crispin Retirement VillageWatch our video here
St. Crispin’s Retirement Village is located near to a village within the beautiful countryside of Northamptonshire.
Within walking distance of a village with a local pub and an array of shops and on a very good bus route into Northampton Town Centre.