St Peters View, Church Lane, Staffs, ST18 0FA
2 Bedroom St Peters View, Church Lane, Staffs, ST18 0FA available
AVAILABLE SOON - A small selection of brand new 2 and 3 Bedroom houses available on Shared Ownership. These affordable homes are located in the popular village of Hixon in Staffordshire.
AVAILABLE SOON - A small selection of brand new affordable homes available on Shared Ownership. These desirable properties are located on a new development called St Peters View. Located in the popular village of Hixon in Staffordshire.
2 Bedroom Semi-detached Houses from £70,000 for a 40% share*
3 Bedroom Semi-detached Houses from £90,000 for a 40% share*
Plus a monthly rental charge
- Only available to buy on Shared Ownership : 40% to 75% initial share available
- The opportunity to buy more shares to own 100% of the property in the future
- All interested parties must be approved by Help To Buy
Our 2 & 3 Bedroom Semi-detached Houses briefly comprise:
- Entrance Hall
- Living room to the front
- Downstairs WC
- Kitchen to the rear
- Two or Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Carpets/Flooring throughout
- Rear Gardens
- Parking for 2 vehicles
Shared Ownership is an excellent way for first time buyers or anyone who cannot afford to buy outright, to buy a property in an area they want to live. It is great if you have limited savings, as you only need a deposit for the share you buy.
AVAILABLE SOON - Contact us today to register your interest and see how we can help you buy your very own home.
All applicants are required to register and apply in the first instance with Help to Buy Midlands for eligibility approval. Viewings strictly by appointment only
*Share advertised is the minimum share. Maximum share for initial purchase 75%; Actual share purchase will be determined by financial assessment and individual circumstances in accordance with the HCA guidelines. Amount advertised is subject to change & is based on a 40% share of a 2 bedroom house.
^Photographs shown are for illustrative purposes only.
An additional monthly rental charge applies that includes rent, buildings insurance and management charge but excludes any mortgage payment.
This property includes:
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Carpets and Flooring Throughout
- Bath With Shower & Shower Screen
- Allocated Parking
Hixon is a very popular Staffordshire village that’s located to the north of Cannock Chase and east of Stafford. It has a couple of pubs, shop & post office, takeaway, nursery and junior school.
The village is conveniently located with easy access of both the A51 and A518, and Junctions 13 and 14 of the M6 provide direct access to the national motorway network and M6 Toll. Stafford has an intercity railway station that provides regular services to London Euston taking approximately one hour and twenty minutes.
Are you eligible to apply?
Shared ownership is offered to people who:
- Have the funds to purchase a share in the property or the ability to obtain a mortgage for their share purchase
- Have £80,000 or less household income
- Are on the electoral roll
- Have a good credit history
- Pass our financial affordability criteria to ensure that you can afford the property on a sustained basis
- Have no history of rent arrears
- All applicants are required to register and apply in the first instance with Help to Buy for eligibility approval.