St Dominics Court
Bedroom St Dominics Court available
St Dominic's Court is a Retirement Living Scheme for people aged 55 and over.
Hartshill Rd, Stoke-on-Trent ST4 7SN
St Dominic's Court is a 47-bed scheme located in the lovely city of Stoke-on-Trent, which is known for its pottery industry. St Dominic's Court is housed in an historical convent building with many original features, and is close to the picturesque Trenthan estate.
St Dominic's Court has four floors, all of which are accessible by a lift.
There is car parking and the scheme is close to transport links and local amenities.
In all our Retirement Living schemes we have a retirement living officer on hand to take care of the day-to-day running of the development and to be there in the event that you need support with things such as money or tenancy advice.
The beauty is that you get to live totally independently within your own home, but with the comfort of knowing that you can talk to a member of our team should you need to.
Facilities available at St Dominic's Court include:
- Laundry room with washers, dryers and ironing facilities
- Large lounge/dining room with original feature windows
- Large hairdressing salon, the hairdresser opens every Thursday
- Restaurant facilities – we provide lunch and tea every day of the week. We also have a breakfast service if required
- Large serviced gardens backing on to a nature reserve.
- Craft room
- A full-time Lifestyle Coach who provides activities over a seven day period
For more information, get in touch with our Retirement Living Team by clicking here
St Dominic's Court is located just a short distance from Stoke-on-Trent city centre.
Stoke-on-Trent train station & the city centre are just a 15 minute walk from the scheme.
Local bus services are available from outside of our scheme.