It’s not quite December yet, but we couldn’t wait any longer to start our countdown to Christmas, so we’ve decided to launch our Christmas competitions today! We’ve got a few different ways that you can take part in the festive fun and maybe even win a prize in time for Christmas.
On Monday 27th November 2023, Monday 4th December 2023 and Monday 11th December 2023 we’ll be popping open a Christmas cracker across our social media channels. Inside the cracker you’ll find a riddle or joke - all you need to do is fill in this form with the correct answer to be in with a chance of winning a prize!
You’ll have until the following Friday at 10am to give us the correct answer, then we’ll close the entries for that week and announce a winner!
The Midland Heart elves have escaped! Our Rangers and scheme staff have told us that they’ve spotted them hiding in some of your blocks and schemes. We need your help to track them down before they cause any trouble.
If you notice a cheeky elf hiding in your block or scheme, simply scan the QR code or fill out this form on our website. Give us your details and let us know where you noticed the little fella and we’ll add you to the prize draw.
The competition closes on Monday 18th December so make sure you get your entry in before then. Winners will be announced on Thursday 21st December.
We’d love to see how you and your family are getting into the festive spirit. Whether the kids have gone to town with the tinsel, you’ve baked some festive treats or dressed the dog up as Rudolf then we want to see it!
Tag us in your festive photos on social media and the best ones will win a prize! You can tag us on Facebook @MidlandHeart or X (Twitter) @MidHeartHelp
- All competitions close on Monday 18th December 2023 (Entries will not be accepted after this date) to give Santa’s little helpers time to send the winners their prizes before Christmas.
- You need to be one of our tenants/ residents or leaseholders to enter. Midland Heart Staff are not permitted to enter any of the competitions.
- Each household can enter each competition once. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- All images submitted must be appropriate and not contain anything that may be deemed offensive.
- By submitting a photo you have given us permission to share your images on our social media platforms. Please do not enter if you do not want your photo's to be shared on our social media platforms.
We’ve got lots of prizes up for grabs so get cracking, tracking and snapping. Good luck!