report a neighbour concern

Thank you for contacting Midland Heart regarding a concern for your neighbour.

Please only use this form if you are worried about your neighbour’s wellbeing or circumstances. If you wish to make a complaint about your neighbour that you believe to be potential anti-social behaviour you need to fill in Report Anti-Social Behaviour form instead

In order for us to log a case for you please could you provide us with a little more information regarding the following;

If you do have any urgent concerns about your neighbour please ensure that you call the Police on 101 for general urgent concerns or 999 for emergency concerns.