When you attend a viewing a member of our staff will meet you outside the property. Below is a viewing checklist we have compiled for your convenience.
1) Let us know if you are attending the viewing by filling out the form below or contacting us by phone – if you don’t confirm we will cancel your viewing.
2) Bring an acceptable form of ID
3) Bring proof of your income
4) Be on time for the viewing – a member of staff will meet you outside
5) If you receive support bring your support plan and the contact details of the agency who provide your support
6) Don’t bring more than one other person with you – we can only let two people per household into the property to view it
7) Don’t bring your children with you - we can’t let them into a property where works are being carried out so please arrange care for them
If you aren’t able to do any of the above we may not be able to offer you a property so it’s best to contact us by phone.
It is possible that in some cases you may need to be available after the viewing to attend an assessment and sign your tenancy on the same day.