Brand New Two Bedroom Terraced houses for sale on Shared Ownership starting from £95,000 for a 50% share* plus a monthly rental charge.
Midland Heart are delighted to offer brand new affordable homes at the Long Shoot in Nuneaton. These desirable properties are located on a new development called Manor Fields, in a sought after location on the outskirts of Nuneaton.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom with WC
- Fitted Kitchen with integral oven & gas hob
- Living/Dining Room with door to large rear garden
- Two Bedrooms
- Bathroom with a shower over the bath
- Gas fired central heating
- Flooring/carpets throughout
- Allocated Parking
Shares available from 50% to 75%
50% Share Price £95,000 - Monthly Rent £237.50
75% Share Price £142,500 – Monthly Rent £118.75
PLUS the following monthly charges
Management Charge £22.00
Buildings Insurance £4.68
Estate Charge £10.49
- Only available to buy on Shared Ownership : 50% to 75% initial share available
- The opportunity to buy more shares to own 100% of the property in the future
- All interested parties must be approved by Help To Buy
This development is perfectly positioned 2.3 miles from Nuneaton Town Centre and 2.4 miles from Hinckley Town Centre. The location offers easy access the A47, A5 & M69. Nearby Nuneaton and Hinckley offer local amenities, shops & restaurants.
Shared Ownership is an excellent way for first time buyers or anyone who cannot afford to buy outright, to get onto the property ladder in an area they want to live. With more and more buyers being priced out of the housing market, Shared Ownership offers excellent value for money as you need to raise far lower deposits than your average first time buyer, as well the amount you borrow from a mortgage lender. So call us today to register your interest and see how we can help you buy your very own home.
All applicants are required to register and apply in the first instance with Help to Buy for eligibility approval.
^Photographs shown are for illustrative purposes only and are of a typical property at this location.
*Share advertised is the minimum share. Maximum share for initial purchase 75%; Actual share purchase will be determined by financial assessment and individual circumstances in accordance with the HCA guidelines.
Amount advertised is subject to change and is based on a 50% share of a 2 bed terraced property.
An additional monthly rental charge applies that includes rent, buildings insurance, estate and management charge but excludes any mortgage payment.
This property includes:
- Oven, Hob & Extractor
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Bath With Shower & Shower Screen
- Turfed Garden
- Allocated Parking
- Carpets and Flooring Throughout
Nuneaton prides itself on being the largest town in Warwickshire and has easy main road links through the M6, M42 and M69 motorways. The main A5 trunk road make neighbouring Coventry, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Derbyshire very accessible.
Nuneaton has all of the amenities that you will ever need such as good primary and secondary schools, excellent leisure facilities, local supermarkets and family friendly eateries.
Are you eligible to apply?
Shared ownership is offered to people who:
- Have the funds to purchase a share in the property or the ability to obtain a mortgage for their share purchase
- Have £80,000 or less household income
- Are on the electoral roll
- Have a good credit history
- Pass our financial affordability criteria to ensure that you can afford the property on a sustained basis
- Have no history of rent arrears
- All applicants are required to register and apply in the first instance with Help to Buy for eligibility approval.