Bedroom Brunel Court available
Brunel Court is a Retirement Living Scheme for people aged 55 and over.
Mount Road, Wombourne WV5 9EU
Brunel Court is a 35 bed, Retirement Living Scheme located in the village of, Wombourne.
Brunel Court has 2 floors, all of which are accessible by a lift.
Car parking on-site is available.
In all of our Retirement Living schemes we have a Retirement Living Manager on hand (hours will vary depending on location) to manage the day-to-day running of the scheme and to be there to offer advice, guidance and support with things such as money management or tenancy advice.
You will be able to live totally independently within your own home, but with the comfort of knowing that you can talk to a member of our team should you need to.
Our facilities available at Brunel Court can be found below.
- Laundry room – we have three washing machines and two tumble dryers for our customers to use
- Lounge – we have a communal lounge located on the ground floor with comfortable chairs and a TV
- Restaurant – the restaurant located next to the communal gardens serve lunches to customers and their visitors daily. Teas can be ordered as a takeaway option
- Club room – an area for arts and crafts is available as well as a lounge area where customers can relax next to the library. There are two computers available for customers to use, along with a pool table
- Hairdressers – is open weekly, appointments are booked with the hairdresser in advance
For more information, get in touch with our Retirement Living Team by clicking here
Brunel Court is close to local the shops including a co-op, bakery, post office and butchers.
A free bus can also take you to the nearest large supermarket, Sainsbury’s.
Just down the road we have a Barclays bank as well as two doctors surgeries.
We also have a local pub just a few minutes’ walk away as well as a local café.
Are you eligible to apply?
If you are over 55, you are eligible to apply for a home at the Scheme. Priority will be given to local residents, or people with local links.
Residents without care requirements are also welcome.