Bedroom Lime Gardens available
Lime Gardens is an Extra care service for people aged 55 and over.
Benjamin Drive B63 2DQ (use B63 2UR for sat nav)
Whatever happens, as we get older we all want to remain independent and live life on our own terms.
Designed with over 55’s in mind, Lime Gardens allows you to enjoy the freedom and independence of having your own front door with the added benefits of on-site facilities and services to fulfil your essential needs.
Each property has a hallway, living room, kitchen, shower room and either one or two bedrooms.
- Coffee shop
- Arts and crafts room
- Activity Coordinator and Wellness Nurse who deliver daily activities and sessions
Lime Gardens overlooks Homer Hill Park and nearby amenities include:
- Safebury’s – A local convenience store on Colley Lane.
- A range of shops and food outlets are a short walk away on Colley Gate and Windmill Hill.
- Tesco Express and Aldi a 5-10 minute drive along A458 from the scheme.
- Tesco Express – 175 Stourbridge Road, Halesowen, B63 3UD. Opening hours: 6am-11:30pm Mon-Sat, 7:30am-10:30pm Sun.
- Aldi – Earls Way, Halesowen B63 3HR. Opening hours: 8am-10pm Mon-Sat, 10am-4pm Sun.
- GP surgery
- Cradley High Street
- Merry Hill shopping centre (10 min drive)
Train: Cradley Heath station is the closest, at 20 minutes walk from the scheme. Alternatively, Lye station is 30 minuteswalk or 13 minutes if using the bus (9).
Buses: Church Road stop is the closest, for buses 002 ad 12; or Colley Lane stop, for buses: 002, 004, 9 and 12.
Are you eligible to apply?
You must be 55 or over to apply for a property at Lime Gardens.
A referral must be made by Social Services and/or Dudley MBC Housing team. Customers must fulfil the eligibility criteria of Dudley Housing Team and/or Social Services. Priority will be given to those with local links.