Marsh House is a Retirement Living Service that provides independent living
Marsh House is an Independent Retirement Living Scheme located in Coventry.
Marsh House has 39 flats, all of which are accessible by a lift.
Car parking on-site is available.
In all of our Retirement Living schemes we have a Retirement Living Manager on hand (hours will vary depending on location) to manage the day-to-day running of the scheme and to be there to offer advice, guidance and support with things such as money management or tenancy advice.
You will be able to live totally independently within your own home, but with the comfort of knowing that you can talk to a member of our team should you need to.
Our facilities available at Marsh House can be found below.
- 24-hour emergency assistance through a call system – there is always someone available in an emergency or to give guidance
- Entry phone systems in apartments and CCTV throughout the building to ensure security
- Car parking facilities for customers
- Monitored fire alarm system – regular fire checks and maintenance
- Two Communal lounges
- Communal laundry with two washing machines and two dryers
For more information, get in touch with our Retirement Living Team by clicking here
Marsh House has the following nearby facilities
- Buses to City Centre
- Post office
- GP Surgery
- Local Chemist, which offer home delivery
Are you eligible to apply?
Please telephone our customer services centre on 0345 6020 540 to make enquiries and complete an application for housing.