School Court is a Retirement Living PLUS Scheme for people aged 55 and over.
Station Road, Hednesford WS12 4UA
School Court is a 41 bedroom Retirement Living PLUS Scheme located in Hednesford, which is a located just a short distance from the Cannock Town Centre. It is only five minutes away from Cannock Chase.
School Court has 2 floors, all of which are accessible by a lift.
Car parking on-site is available.
In all of our Retirement Living schemes we have a Retirement Living Manager on hand (hours will vary depending on location) to manage the day-to-day running of the scheme and to be there to offer advice, guidance and support with things such as money management or tenancy advice.
You will be able to live totally independently within your own home, but with the comfort of knowing that you can talk to a member of our team should you need to.
Our facilities available at School Court can be found below.
- Laundry room – we have two washing machines and two tumble dryers for our customers to use
- Lounge – we have a communal lounge located on the ground floor with comfortable chairs and a TV
- Restaurant – the restaurant located next to the communal gardens serve lunches to customers and their visitors daily. Teas can be ordered as a takeaway option
- Club room – an area for arts and crafts is available as well as a lounge area where customers can relax
- Hairdressers – is open weekly, appointments are booked with the hairdresser in advance
For more information, get in touch with our Retirement Living Team by clicking here