To look at discount travel for jobseekers, click here to visit the Transport for West Midlands website.
You could also get free travel to work (including apprenticeships) if you’re:
- Starting a new job after being unemployed or made redundant
- Increasing your hours to 16 or more per week in a job you already have
- Aged 16 or over and paying adult fare
- You can only apply for travel support online
You must either:
- Be earning £30,000 a year or less
- Have been getting unemployment benefit
- If you’ve been getting unemployment benefit, it does not matter if your salary is more than £30,000 per year.
Help with home to school transport
Find out if your child is eligible for help with the cost of home to school transport through your local council website by clicking here.
Disabled bus pass
People with a disability may qualify for free bus travel. You need to apply through your local council and you can find details on the government website by clicking here.
If you’re worried about not being able to pay your rent, please speak to your rent payment officer who’ll be able to help you.
To see more cost of living support you can receive from the government and other organisations, please click the button below: