Cawston Rise, Trussell Way, Cawston, Rugby, CV22 7XU
3 Bedroom Cawston Rise, Trussell Way, Cawston, Rugby, CV22 7XU available
3 Bedroom Houses available on Shared Ownership starting from £84,000 for a 35% share* plus a monthly rental cost. £1000 Cashback** FLOORPLAN.Enquire online
3 Bedroom Terraced Houses available on Shared Ownership starting from £84,000 for a 35% share* plus a monthly rental cost.
Brand New Three Bedroom Houses available on our Shared Ownership scheme. £1000 Cashback**
These desirable properties are located on new development in the village of Cawston on the edge of Rugby. Close to the A45/M45 and less than 3 miles to the centre of Rugby.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom with WC
- Fitted Kitchen with integral oven & gas hob
- Living/Dining Room with French doors to large rear garden
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom with a shower over the bath
- Gas fired central heating
- Flooring/carpets throughout
- Parking for 2 vehicles
Call 0800 44 55 67 to register your interest now or complete the 'Contact Us' form below.
Shared Ownership is an excellent way for first time buyers or anyone who cannot afford to buy outright, to get onto the property ladder in an area they want to live. With more and more buyers being priced out of the housing market, Shared Ownership offers excellent value for money as you need to raise far lower deposits than your average first time buyer, as well the amount you borrow from a mortgage lender. So call us today to register your interest and see how we can help you buy your very own home.
*Share advertised is the minimum share. Maximum share for initial purchase 75%. Actual share purchase will be determined by financial assessment and individual circumstances in accordance with the HCA guidelines.
^Photographs shown are for illustrative purposes only and are of a typical property at this location.
Monthly rental cost excludes any mortgage payment but includes rent, buildings insurance, estate and management charge. Amount advertised is subject to change.
>Floor plans depict a typical layout of this house type. They are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture. For exact plot specification, please speak with our Sales Adviser.
** Cashback offer subject to terms and conditions, completion by 27th November 2020 and only payable upon completion.
This property includes:
- Oven, Hob & Extractor
- Carpets and Flooring Throughout
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Bath With Shower & Shower Screen
- Turfed Garden
- Allocated Parking
Set on a slight hill in Cawston, a village just at the edge of Rugby, this development is perfectly positioned for views of the surrounding countryside and less than 10 minutes drive from the town centre. The location offers easy access to the A45, M45, M1, and M6.
Nearby Rugby is packed with shops, traditional pubs, bars, restaurants and all the other amenities you could need.
Are you eligible to apply?
Shared ownership is offered to people who:
- Have the funds to purchase a share in the property or the ability to obtain a mortgage for their share purchase
- Have a household income of less that £80,000 a year
- Are on the electoral roll
- Have a good credit history
- Pass our financial affordability criteria to ensure that you can afford the property on a sustained basis
- Have no history of rent arrears
- All applicants are required to register and apply in the first instance with Help to Buy for eligibility approval.