Poppyfields, Off Melton Road, Barrow Upon Soar, LE12 8YU
3 Bedroom Poppyfields, Off Melton Road, Barrow Upon Soar, LE12 8YU available
COMING SOON - A trio of brand new 3 Bedroom houses available on Shared Ownership. These affordable homes are located in the sought-after village of Barrow Upon Soar near Loughborough. FLOORPLAN
AVAILABLE SOON - A trio of Brand New 3 Bedroom Terraced Houses available to buy on Shared Ownership. These desirable properties are located on a new development called Poppyfields on the edge of the sought after village of Barrow Upon Soar near Loughborough
Prices start from £105,000 for a 50% share* Plus a monthly rental charge.
- Limited availability - 3 properties only
- Available to buy on Shared Ownership : 50% to 75% initial share available
- The opportunity to buy more shares to own 100% of the property in the future
- All interested parties must be approved by Help To Buy
Our 3 Bedroom Houses briefly comprise:
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs WC
- Open plan Kitchen/Living room with French doors to rear garden
- Fitted Kitchen with oven, hob and hood
- Three bedrooms
- Flooring/carpets throughout
- Turfed rear garden
- Parking for two vehicles
Shares available from 50% to 75%
50% share = £105,000 Rent = £262.50
75% share = £157,500 Rent = £131.25
Plus the following monthly charges:
Management Charge: £22.00
Buildings Insurance: £4.82
Estate Charge: £27.94
Shared Ownership is an excellent way for first time buyers or anyone who cannot afford to buy outright, to buy a property in an area they want to live. It is great if you have limited savings, as you only need a deposit for the share you buy.
COMING SOON - Contact us today to register your interest and see how we can help you buy your very own home.
Viewings strictly by appointment only - all applicants are required to register and apply in the first instance with Help to Buy for eligibility approval.
*Share advertised is the minimum share. Maximum share for initial purchase 75%; Actual share purchase will be determined by financial assessment and individual circumstances in accordance with the HCA guidelines. Amount advertised is subject to change & is based on a 50% share of a 3 bedroom house.
An additional monthly rental charge applies that includes rent, buildings insurance and management charge but excludes any mortgage payment.
^Any Images/Photographs shown are for illustrative purposes only and are only an example of a typical Midland Heart property at this location.
>Floor plans depict a typical layout of this house type and are for illustrative purposes only. They are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture. For exact plot specification, please speak with our Sales Adviser.
This property includes:
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Carpets and Flooring Throughout
- Allocated Parking
The development is situated on the edge of the sought-after village of Barrow upon Soar, less than 4 miles from Loughborough. This charming village offers a thriving community with extensive shopping facilities, eateries and public houses. The river Soar runs past the village and offers attractive walks and wildlife. The nearby town of Loughborough has a large shopping centre, cinema and leisure centres.
Barrow Upon Soar has its own railway station on the Loughborough/Leicester line and is ideally situated just off the A6 in between Leicester and Loughborough. The location also offers easy access to the M1 motorway.
Are you eligible to apply?
Shared ownership is offered to people who:
- Have the funds to purchase a share in the property or the ability to obtain a mortgage for their share purchase
- Have £80,000 or less household income
- Are on the electoral roll
- Have a good credit history
- Pass our financial affordability criteria to ensure that you can afford the property on a sustained basis
- Have no history of rent arrears
- All applicants are required to register and apply in the first instance with Help to Buy for eligibility approval.