James Bagnall Foyer
James Bagnall Foyer, Bagnall Street, West Bromwich, B70 0GB
James Bagnall Foyer consists of 34 Flats which provides Independent Living in Great Bridge, Sandwell, which is a short distance from West Bromwich.
James Bagnall provides temporary supported housing for adults who are homeless / or at risk of homelessness for people aged 18 plus. This service offers funded housing-related support to enable people to move towards independent living.
Referrals for accommodation are processed via Sandwell Council who will assess your needs and signpost to the most appropriate accommodation service.
Our flats include:
- bedsit lounge
- wet room facilities
- Furniture (includes a single bed, drawers, table and a chair)
Throughout our independent living services, you will have a dedicated Support Worker, who along with the team will be able to offer support during your stay with us. James Bagnall Foyer offers advice and guidance with things such as money management tenancy advice, accessing healthcare and training or employment.
Support staff are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so there is always support available.
Communal facilities include:
- TV lounge
- Dining areas with kitchens
- Shared laundry facilities.
Nearest Bus Stop
- Number 79 operated by National Express West Midlands goes to West Bromwich bus station/ Number 42 operated by Diamond by which goes to West Bromwich bus station.
Nearby Chemist and Doctors
- New Street Surgery; New St, Hill Top, West Bromwich B70 0HN
Nearby Tram stop
- Black Lake
- Sandwell Valley Country Park
Local Town / City
- West Bromwich
To apply for James Bagnall Foyer you will need to call Sandwell Council.
Tel: 0121 368 1166 (option 2) and complete a homeless assessment. A referral will be made by a case officer.