The Snowhill, 86 Old Snow Hill, Birmingham, B4 6GD
Snowhill is a 92-apartment building providing long-term independent living for adults and couples, located in Birmingham city centre which is a short distance from Snow Hill Station and Colmore Row’s travel links.
Snowhill provides various services including housing application and registration, tenancy ready workshops, housing advice, benefit advice, budgeting advice, healthcare signposting, intensive housing support.
Throughout our independent living services, you will have a dedicated Support Worker who will work with you to ensure you are tenancy ready to move on sustainably and independently to your own property. There is also management on site, available to you for any extra support you may need to make your stay more settled and to assist your move on successfully.
Your scheme manager and officers are there to offer advice, guidance and support with all things housing including life skills, money advice and social networking.
Secure on-site car parking is available to occupiers and visitors, however this is temporarily unavailable. There is also street parking nearby at a cost.
Facilities available at Snowhill include:
- Self-contained apartments
- Laundry facilities
- Secure parking
- Access to occupier Wi-Fi
- Dedicated Support Worker
- Communal open plan reception/TV lounge
- Budgeting advice
- Signposting to outside agencies
- Colmore Row - All buses terminate here and go to various locations across the West Midlands. There is also a stop directly outside of the scheme
Train / Tram Stations
- The nearest train station is Snowhill. Trains from here run to Worcester, Stourbridge, London, Stratford-upon-avon, Kidderminster.
- The tram station is also located at Snow Hill. This service runs to Edgbaston, Wolverhampton and the city centre.
Chemist & Doctors
- The health exchange, William Booth Centre, William Booth Ln, Birmingham B4 6HA