Help applying for Universal Credit

If you need to apply for Universal Credit or UC and would like help our staff will be happy to support you. You will need a recent rent statement from Midland Heart in order to be given the housing element of Universal Credit. 

Please fill in the form below if you would like one of our team to help you to apply for Universal Credit.