Ralph Barlow Gardens
Ralph Barlow Gardens is a Retirement Living Service that provides independent living with additional housing management for people over the age of 55.
0121 373 4429
Ralph Barlow Gardens is an Independent Retirement Living scheme located in the Kingstanding area of Birmingham.
Ralph Barlow Gardens has three blocks. The main block has two floors, which are accessible by a lift.
Car parking on-site is available.
In all of our Retirement Living schemes we have a Retirement Living Manager on hand (hours will vary depending on location) to manage the day-to-day running of the scheme and to be there to offer advice, guidance and support with things such as money management or tenancy advice.
You will be able to live totally independently within your own home, but with the comfort of knowing that you can talk to a member of our team should you need to.
Our facilities available at Ralph Barlow Gardens can be found below.
- 24-hour emergency assistance through a call system, so there is always someone available for an emergency or guidance.
- Entry phone systems in apartments and CCTV throughout the building to ensure security
- Car parking facilities for customers
- Use of a lift in the main block
- Monitored fire alarm system – regular fire checks and maintenance
- Communal lounge
- Communal laundry with two washing machines and two dryers
- Great for independent living
- Annual Gas safety Check and regular water monitoring service
For more information, get in touch with our Retirement Living Team by clicking here
Ralph Barlow Gardens is situated in a popular area of Kingstanding close to local shops, health care and public transport connections to the city centre.
Are you eligible to apply?
You must be over 55 to apply for a property at Ralph Barlow Gardens.
Please contact the scheme directly for more information on available properties or to apply.