If it matters to you, it matters to us. This is why we have an insurance plan with Royal & Sun Alliance plc, which is exclusive to our residents.

It’s quick and easy to set up with two cover levels for you to choose from, Simple and Simple+ (which includes full Accidental Damage cover).

The costs for covers are detailed in the Home Contents Insurance policy booklet.

Also have a read of the Essential Information Document and Product Information Document.

To get a plan and protect the things that matter to you, please call 0345 671 8172.

You should insure:

  • your personal belongings including decorations
  • your fixtures, fittings, furniture, carpets/flooring and belongings against accidental damage and against any responsibility you may have to your neighbours or others. 

If you have any questions about setting up a plan, ring 03456 718 172 to speak with someone.

If you would like advice about how to manage your finance please visit our money advice page