Dates for your diary May/June
We’ll be closed on Friday 27th May 2022, Thursday 2nd June 2022 and Friday 3rd June 2022.
How does this affect me?
On these days you won’t be able to call us to discuss housing, repairs or your rent account. You’ll only be able to report emergencies.
What is classed as an emergency?
An emergency is something that causes an immediate health, safety or security risk to you or anyone else. An emergency is also something that is causing substantial damage to your home.
Examples of emergencies are:
- An external door which won’t lock
- An uncontainable water leak
- Having no power
- Exposed electrical wires, or water coming into contact with sockets or wiring
If you have an emergency on these dates you must report it.
How do I report an emergency?
- If you need an emergency repair call us on 0345 60 20 540
- If you think you can smell gas telephone 0800 111 999 straight away
- If you can see or smell smoke call 999 or 112 immediately
- If there is a power cut in your area dial 105
Please do not fill in a contact form or email us to report an emergency as we may not be able to get back to you quickly enough.
What if my query is not urgent?
If you do not have an emergency you may be able to find an answer on our website. Alternatively, you can fill out a contact form or give us a call when we’re open.
What if I need to pay my rent?
You’ll still be able to use our customer app to:
- Make payments
- Check your balance
- View your payment history
- Download rent statements and proof of rent
- Update your personal details
- Ask for money advice
You can fill out a contact form on our website if you would like to ask about your rent account, set up a direct debit or apply for Universal Credit. Our income team will get back to you as soon as possible.
How do I download the app?