Easter opening hours
Our Customer Hub will close for Easter at 6PM on Thursday 14th April 2022. The Hub will reopen on Tuesday 19th April 2022.
During this time we will only be able to take emergency calls. You can report an emergency at any time of the day or night, this includes the weekend and both bank holidays.
Please do not fill in a contact form or email us to report an emergency as we will not receive it until after we reopen.
What is classed as an emergency?
An emergency is something that causes an immediate health, safety or security risk to you or anyone else. An emergency is also something that is causing a lot of damage to your home.
Examples of emergencies are:
- An uncontainable leak
- Being without heating/ hot water
- Water coming through the electrics
- Having no power
Emergency contact numbers
If you need to report an emergency please call us on 0345 60 20 540 and you will be transferred to our out of hours service.
- If you think you can smell gas telephone 0800 111 999 straight away.
- If you can see or smell smoke call 999 or 112
- If there is a power cut in your area dial 105
Click here to find out more about our repairs service