Attending a viewing
Moving home is a milestone, to make sure that your viewing runs smoothly, and the whole process is as hassle free as possible for you, we have put together all the information you will need in this section of our website. There is also a form that you can complete to let us know if you are able to attend the viewing or not.
When you attend a viewing a member of Midland Heart staff will meet you outside the property. Below is a viewing checklist we have compiled for your convenience.
1) Let us know if you are attending the viewing by filling out the form below or contacting us by phone – if you don’t confirm we will cancel your viewing
2) Bring an acceptable form of ID
3) Bring proof of your income
4) Be on time for the viewing – a member of Midland Heart staff will meet you outside
5) If you receive support bring your support plan and the contact details of the agency who provide your support
6) Don’t bring more than 1 other person with you – we can only let 2 people per household into the property to view it
7) Don’t bring your children with you - we can’t let them into a property where works are being carried out so please arrange care for them
If you aren’t able to do any of the above we may not be able to offer you a property so it’s best to contact us by phone.
In some cases you will need to be available after the viewing to attend an assessment and sign your tenancy on the same day.
Before your tenancy begins you will be asked to make a rent payment, if you sign your tenancy agreement on the same day as your viewing you will be asked to make the payment then.
Why do we collect personal data of individuals?
This form is to provide confirmation of a viewing.