Report an ongoing, unresolved building safety concern
Ongoing concerns about the safety of your building could include:
- We’ve been to resolve an issue multiple times but you’re still having issues
- You’re concerned about the buildings electrics and feel they are unsafe
- Your building is unsecure, and non-residents are often gaining access
- You have a concern regarding the emergency lighting
- You have a concern regarding the fire detection and alarms
- You have a concern regarding the fire doors to your and others flats/apartments
- You have a concern regarding the structure of the building, with large cracks and falling parts which are causing hazards
These are just a few examples but if you have any ongoing and unresolved concerns about your building’s safety, please fill out the form below.
If your safety concern is an emergency and requires urgent attention, please contact the customer hub on 0345 60 20 540, as well as filling out the form below, to make sure we get it fixed as soon as possible.