Requesting a tenancy reference
If you're moving from a Midland Heart property to other rented accommodation your new landlord may require a tenancy reference from Midland Heart. We are happy to provide these and send a standard reference to you to give to your new landlord.
We will also provide our standard reference to landlords or housing associations directly if they request this. In order to provide it directly to a landlord they will need to ask the customer in question to complete a consent form to show they are happy for their information to be shared.
Midland Heart send a standard reference detailing:
- The length and dates of the tenancy
- If the tenant has any debt, the level of debt
- If there have been any proven tenancy breaches for ASB or if there are any current investigations
- If there is any history of issues with the condition of the property and if the tenant had caused any damage to the property
To request a reference simply fill out the form below.
Why do we collect personal data of individuals?
This form is for website users to provide feedback. We'll use the information to make improvements.
- Pay your rent
- Your tenancy
Repairs to your home
Repair responsibility tool
Inside your home
- Plumbing, kitchens and bathrooms
- Doors, locks & windows
- Walls & Ceilings, Floors and Stairs
- Outside your home
- Inside your home
- Aids and adaptations in your home
- Upgrades and renewals
- Painting & Decorating Tips
- Home Improvement Permissions
- Repair responsibility tool
Managing your home
- Keeping pets in your home
- Managing fire safety in your home
- Damp, mould and condensation
- Energy efficiency
- Winter Planning
- Pests and vermin
- Anti social behaviour
- Environmental services
Right to Buy or Acquire (RTB/RTA)
- Shared ownership and leasehold
- Getting involved
- Home Contents Insurance
- Our new app